Thursday, April 30, 2009

What are we doing tomorrow?











































This I have to say is Not me, Im sure he's handsome and all....

Savvy: Mom, what are we doing tomorrow (she says this as if it's the first time)
Me: Remember, I am having surgery, getting my wisdom teeth out!
Paris: Mom, you are kind of making a big deal of this surgery thing, don't you think?
Me: flabbergasted! Nope, I just want to remember that I might not a little extra sleep tomorrow!
The kids are off track. Seriously lovin' it and seriously buzzzzy!

Yep, tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. Enough wisdom get those sucker out!!!
I'm staying up late eating Strawberry Shortcake, cleaning, organizing, just in case I need some sleep tomorrow!

4 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

good luck...hope you enjoy it half as much as i did!!! i also hope you get that extra sleep you're talkin about!!!
keep the ice packs on...

Jennie said...

Are you having problems with them? I hope surgery and recovery goes well! I'll be thinking of you.

Bray said...

Oh I remember that one well....good luck, I am sure you have warned the kids to be really good and let you sleep a lot.

I will be thinking of you!!

Janene said...

So sorry! That's not a fun experience. I believe I lost 15 lbs when I got mine out because I hated using that squirty thing to clean my mouth out. Never mind that it takes forever to eat! Happy Healing!