Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas 09

The kids made and decorated these cookies. I love that the older girls can cook. They spent a whole "lovely" afternoon making these. They were amazing! This is actually Santa's plate, but I got some as well:)
Santa brought the girls jewelry.
I love that at this stage in Easton's life he takes great care of himself. He loves to be clean and is always well groomed. Santa knew he would love this and he did! He liked this almost as much as the remote control car.
Savanna's necklace that matches mine. She loves that we have the same one. I love that too.
Madeline gave Darin a coloring kit for them to color together. They both loved it...

1 comments:

ShelleyG said...

Yeah! How fun to see all of your pics of your cute fam! It looks like you had a great holiday-your family is really talented! I hope you guys are well...maybe we'll get to see you guys sometime now that we have family so close to you! :)