

Leave the country for 18 mos, doing good works, and this could be your great reward! Every grandchild, wife and child was present to meet Darin's parents home from their mission. It was sooo fun seeing the expressions on so many faces of strangers just passing by. This would actually be fun to do, just to make people smile. So many people kept asking where they have been and how long they had been gone. Some even waited just to see the grandparents be so warmly welcomed home. Welcome home Meeems and Peeps!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Welcome Home
Posted by Sunshine at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OK Lori, I have become your stalker friend! :) I saw this post of you welcoming your in-laws home from thier mission. It made me all sentimental because my parents are serving a mission in the West Indies Mission. So of course I am so nosey and I saw the 'Hermana Allred' blog and checked it out. I loved perusing through their blog and realized that they were serving near my parents. They had a post named Trinidad and sure enough, they visited there when my parents were serving in the office in Trinidad. I checked my parents blog at that time and they mentioned Pres. Johnson, the area president, was there visiting about the area becoming a stake. How fun is that?! What a small world! So I'm sorry I am lurking around your blog and it's links! :) I obviously have too much free time or something!! heehee Grandparents on missions are a huge blessing. Take care my friend! :) Michelle
lori, did you call my mom to get ideas for airport welcome home's?! if not, then you are on your way to becoming the next connie kringle! :)
A great emotional welcome home. We love you all!!!
Mom and Dad
Post a Comment