Saturday, February 2, 2008

Reuniting with "old" Friends


I get so busy in the "everyday" and "present", I have to say I am not great at keeping contact with many friends that I love. We had two families we knew from residency in Oklahoma. They really were such an integral part of our lives there. They know so many things about us, other people we know now couldn't imagine. Things like the fact that we used to own an "ice shak" to make an extra buck. I actually made ice in our garage!!! We laughed and cried. It was sooo fun to reconnect. We look forward to doing it again soon. I also learned that Karen really knows how to travel!!

2 comments:

Shawni said...

Hey thanks for the message on my blog...and for letting me peek at yours. You have such a beautiful family (which doesn't surprise me after meeting you). It was fun to meet you at Lisa's shower. We need to get her blogging. I'll have to come back and catch up again soon.

Bray said...

So glad to be your old friend!! I hope you had a great time in Boise. I would love to hear the perspective you got from your friend on the situation we talked about. I am sure she had some wise words. Call me soon.