I have always been interested in politics, although never so much as now. Just like a good game, its' so much more interesting when you know something about he players. So when we heard about the "Romney Rally" coming to town I knew we had to be there. My kids couldn't have been more excited if it were Hannah Montana. Here are some pics of the event. Sorry, no pics of me, the kids and my sister Shauna with the man himself. He did come up and talk to us and shook all of the kids hands. My brother was caught with the camera in hand and completely..... "starstruck". Not to worry my kids won't forget it anyway. The long rally will also keep it etched in their heads. As Romney has now "suspended", Paris thinks we should move to Canada. I think we are the luckiest people on the planet to live in America. I am reminded of that daily. God please bless America...
Friday, February 8, 2008
With the kids on the trail
Posted by Sunshine at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Super Tuesday was a bummer day for me but I have faith in 2012 Mitt can come back and clean up the mess that Hillary will make. So fun that you got to meet him.
Post a Comment