Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's My Birthday

Great friends who came to dinner to celebrate. These women are each incredible, and I feel lucky to have them in my life!!!
So, call me a little kid... Seriously, I still love my Birthday. It might possibly be the best time to have a birthday. There is so much celebrating going on, and the 4th isn't sooo commercialized, it's family, friends, bbq's. I always pretend it's all for me. My mom used to always put sparklers on my cakes, and she always told me the fireworks were for me.... How lucky did I feel? This year we celebrated America and me with the whole family. Could there be anything better?

1 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy belated birthday Lori! I wish I was there to do a birthday lunch with you. I miss those days- they sure were fun. We don't do anything like that here- so birthdays aren't so exciting anymore. :)